Geoquery search on linestrings -
- Currently, linestring queries yield results only if the queried point (catalogue item in case of aqm or live bus location in case of itms) works if it exactly coincides with that line. No threshold is provided.
Is there any status of how much time stopped at each stops?
- No. This data is not available.
- Is there data for the speed of a bus?
- No. Although one could estimate an average/estimated speed by finding the distance between two points and dividing by the position_update time between them. More info can be seen from the juyter notebook.
- No data of bus before 4th of November?
- Data is available for the last 6 months excluding November 6th to November 13th.
- Accessing bulk data
- IUDX only allows access to ITMS data for one day at a time. If more data is required, then a bulk file query needs to be made
- Some records have all attributes same value , only diff is lat long what does it mean?
- A common problem in data science is bad data. The pune ITMS data is also full of such bad data points. This means that the bus driver has started driving the bus in a different trip after completing a previous one but has not updated the change of trip on the system. Such trips have to be ignored and identifying them and dealing with them is part of the challenge and account for extra points ins evaluation.
- Can we use paid weather api resourcecs instead of open weather api?
No. Data from paid applications/resources is not allowed.
- One may use any openly available source of data. However, the application must be built around PUDX data and any other source that one may choose is only complementary.
NOTE: In the webinar meeting, it was mistakenly conveyed that the paid sources of data (e.g., paid weather applications) may be allowed. However, we emphasize again (as above) that the paid sources of data are not allowed.
- Can we use other sources openly available such as DEM?
- Yes you may also use an open source of data. (Also see the response to the question above.)
- Can you show the data repository for the pollution problem?
- Can we use additional layers apart from given?
- Yes you can. But you necessarily have to use the given data as well.