Hello, posting here some derived datasets I’ve gotten after processing the ITMS data downloaded from the google drive folder.
Using simple drop_duplicates() like functions in python pandas, here is:
https://files.nikhilvj.co.in/pudx/busname_stop_date.csv : All instances of bus names with stop_id’s, by date.
https://files.nikhilvj.co.in/pudx/busname_route_date.csv : All instances of bus names with route_id’s, by date.
How this might help (maybe!):
- see how frequently / not frequently each bus has gotten tagged with routes or stops by the itms system.
- find which buses are having most/least routes / stops in their day’s journey
- cross-reference with static gtfs data to ascertain which buses are following which routes (that’ll probably need more work but this is a good starting step)
- Knowing the available lists of buses / routes to query.
- Finding if certain buses went into operation or out of operation from certain dates.
Do post your findings here as well!